Friday 4 November 2011

Digipak/magazine advert feedback

Digipak
The feedback I received from my teachers on my digipak was fairly positive. The digipak overall they said was highly effective, with an excellent theme running through the whole thing. One thing they have picked out is that I have a typo on the left cover and to consider using a full stop on one of the panels. They have also said about considering changing the back cover layout. They also said that I should remove The Black Wax, change font and positioning.

Magazine Advert
The inclusion full stop on the repetition of We Are Black Wax and that I should have a look at the front of album title, taking inspiration from Santogold. I also need to create a record label logo for both and put this on.

For my digipak I recied a level 3 8/10 and for my magazine advert I received a level 3 8/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment