Monday 10 October 2011

Album Cover

For my album cover, I have definitely decided upon using a very simple design. At the moment, I am trying to decide whether to use a photo of a person/band, or whether to create a design on photoshop.
The problem with trying to create a design, for me, is that I don't know if I can make it look professional enough.







The xx are a band that inspire me with their covers. As earlier analysed, Jamie xx keeps it simple and it's the same with his band. For every single they released the same cover, just with a different background within the "X. This consistency is something I definitely want to incorporate into my digipak. The element of using a band logo with an image behind it is something I'm going to experiment with when creating my digipak mock up.



No comments:

Post a Comment