Friday 9 December 2011

Evaluation question 2 draft

My part to question 2...



I feel that with my digipak, the simplistic and quite different style of the band combines and links the two together. Rather than doing a simple band shot, I think that the image of the band would be to be quite cool and stand out. A similar band like The Arctic Monkey’s also used a very simple digipak for their latest L.P., “Suck It And See”. I do feel that I maybe should have looked at incorporating a band photo or just a picture of the frontman, as with my digipak you would not know about the bands “cool” image and may feel the record would be of a different genre.
The same can be said about my poster, which however does advertise the band name and due to the repetition of “We Are Black Wax”, it creates mystery and would be likely to gain interest. This also fits in with the bands quite mysterious style.

No comments:

Post a Comment